Find on this page materials including videos, text and images to be used in the pursuit of Joy and as a supplement to the book.
Find here worksheets to be used for study.
The worksheets are broken down into 15 separate lessons to go with the book's 25 chapters. These can be used for self-guided study, or in a book study type setting. They are completely free and I pray that you find them useful.
Day 1: Theme: What is the definition of Joy?
- Reading: Be Joyful by Warren Wiersbe (The Big Idea)
- homework: read Philippians, Ch1 Follow and Seek
- quotes: Acts 20:22-24, Mat 25:14-30, Mat 13: 1-23, Phil 4:4, John 16:16-33
- scripture of the day: Romans 12: 1-2
- Reading: Be Joyful by Warren Wiersbe Ch6 (The Ins and Outs of Christian Living)
- quotes : Philippians 4:6, Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 3: 5-6, John 14:1, Hebrews 10: 35-39
- homework: read ch7 Follow and Seek
- scripture of the day: Proverbs 3:5
- Reading: Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl (pgs 85-89)
- homework: read ch 4 Follow and Seek, Book of Job
- quotes: Genesis 50: 14-21, 1 Peter 3: 13-17, Job 1: 13-22, Job 2: 1-10, 2 Cor 12:6-10
- scripture of the day: James 1:2-3
- Reading: Be Joyful by Warren Wiersbe Ch1 (The Joy Stealers)
- quotes: Mat 6:19-21, 1 Tim 6: 6-10, Rom 12:2, 1 John 2: 15-17, James 1: 12-15
- homework: read Follow and Seek chs 14-16
- scripture of the day: Romans 8:28
- Reading: Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis ( Let's Pretend )
- quotes: John 3:1-9, Gal 3:26-28, Phil 2:4-6, 2 Cor 10:5
- homework: Read Follow and Seek ch5; Read Gospel of Mark
- scripture of the day: Philippians 3:13-14
The following are videos that I have found that expound on Joy and can be used as a supplement to the book. These videos were not created by nor are they in any way affiliated with the author of Follow and Seek.